Tuesdays, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Using a variety of yarns and wool roving, students will learn basic tapestry techniques to weave their own modern wall hangings. An 8 x 10″ tabletop loom and all fiber will be provided; students may take home their looms at the end of class to continue their weaving explorations!
- Ages: Ages 12+
- Session: 2 weeks
- Spring 1: January 10 – 17, 2023
- Spring 2: March 7 – 14, 2023
- Instructor: Karen Anderson
- Cost: $75/session
- Class Size: Minimum of 3 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: January 6, 2023
Karen loves making things – especially things out of yarn! She has been a member of the Weavers Guild of Greater Cincinnati since 2004 where she knits, embroiders, dyes, spins, weaves, crochets, braids, and lucets. She is a new member of the Bombshells of Cincinnati, most recently leading the Meandering art installation for the Cincinnati Nature Center. She graduated from the Theatre School at DePaul University with a BFA in Lighting Design.