Saturdays, 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Using a variety of yarns and wool roving, students will learn basic tapestry techniques to weave their own modern wall hangings. An 8 x 10″ tabletop loom and all fiber will be provided; students may take home their looms at the end of class to continue their weaving explorations!
- Ages: Adults and Mature Teens 12+
- Session: 2 weeks (June 24 – July 1, 2023)
- Instructor: Karen Anderson
- Cost: $105/session
- Class Size: Minimum of 3 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: June 22, 2023