Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
This introductory class will cover the basics of hand and machine sewing. Students will learn how to make paper patterns for their designs, then bring them to life with a variety of fabrics: make a pillow, apron, cape, or a unique-to-you creation!
- Ages: 8 – 10, parents welcome to attend with children!
- Session: 4 weeks (June 3 – 24, 2023)
- Instructor: Priscilla Oehlschlaeger
- Cost: $120/student
- Class Size: 5 students needed to run class; no more than 12 students registered.
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: June 1, 2023