You create it. We’ll display it.
The Clifton Cultural Arts Center is again celebrating the artist in each of us with our annual community art exhibition. This time, we are bringing the show to you, and will display artwork in window displays in Uptown and around. Residents who live in Uptown and surrounding neighborhoods are encouraged to submit their original work of art. This includes artists from Avondale, Clifton, Corryville, Camp Washington, CUF, Mt. Auburn, Northside, North Avondale, and Spring Grove Village.
How It Works:
- Bring in one piece weighing no more than 10 lbs (all mediums welcome), and we’ll display it (no jury involved…you choose your best work to submit).
- CCAC will hang your artwork in a window in an uptown neighborhood.
- Put a price on it (we can help if you need it). If it sells, you’ll get 75% of the sale price.
- All hanging art must be ready to hang. Our hanging system requires wires. No saw tooth hangers please.
- Invite all your friends, family members and neighbors to see your art on display.
Artwork Drop off:
- Call CCAC’s Offices at 513-497-2860 to schedule an appointment to drop off your labeled artwork during the week of June 8 – 12 between 10 am – 4 pm.
- Required label info: Title, Medium, Size, Price, Phone Number and Full Name