Summerfair Cincinnati presents
The Golden Ticket
2022 Juried Art Exhibition
November 4 – December 2, 2022
CCAC’s annual Golden Ticket Juried Art exhibition presented by Summerfair Cincinnati showcases diverse, talented artists living or working within a 25-mile radius of the Clifton Cultural Arts Center. Over $1,500 in prizes will be awarded for Best in Show (for whom CCAC will also host a solo exhibition), second and third place, and honorable mention.
- Best in Show: $800 + One person show (mutually acceptable dates)
- 2nd Place: $300
- 3rd Place: $200
- Honorable Mention: $100 or equivalent
- People’s Choice: $100
This year’s esteemed jurors:
- Jee Eun Lee, Assistant Professor of Ceramics, Northern Kentucky University
- Mary Campbell Zopf, Executive Director, Muse Machine (Retired)
- Brandon Hawkins, Co-Owner & Lead Teaching Artist, Soul Palette
- David C Smith, Owner, Eisele Gallery
This exhibit is open to artists living or working within a 25-mile radius of CCAC. All fine art disciplines including installation art are encouraged for submission. Only artists 18 and older may submit works. All works must be original in concept, design, and execution.
ENTRY PROCEDURE for FINE ART
Artists may enter a maximum of five pieces of art for jury consideration. Digital images of the art must be submitted via email to email@example.com with “GOLDEN TICKET SUBMISSION” written in the subject line. Up to three images for each three-dimensional work will be accepted. No original art will be accepted for jury submission.
- JPEG Images: Each JPEG image of art must be labeled as follows: artist’s first name initial, last name initial, underscore, and title of work. i.e. HB_The Lonely Tree.jpeg The jpeg image size must be appropriate for viewing on a computer monitor.
- Word Document must be included containing contact information: the artist’s name, address, phone number (s), and email address. The same document must include a description for each piece: title, size, medium, and price.
- Entry fees are $40 for the first piece and $10 for each additional piece. Artists who complete the submittal process by the early bird deadline can subtract $10 from the total fee. Make checks payable to CCAC and mail to CCAC (P.O. Box 20041, Cincinnati, OH 45220) OR fees can be paid online.
- If you are on desktop, use the “Qty” drop-down menu on the left-hand side and select the number of works.
- If you are on mobile, first click “Details” at the top of the page, then use the “Qty” drop-down menu to select the number of works.
- The entry fee is non-refundable and is not tax-deductible.
Online Entry checklist:
- JPEG images of art
- Word Document with art descriptions and artist’s contact information
Entries submitted without fees or after the deadline will not be eligible.
Early Bird Application Deadline:
August 28, 2022
September 18, 2022