- Jun 24, 2022 - Sep 02, 2022
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Absolute Beginner Tap Dance (Friday mornings)
Fridays, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
The Absolute Beginner Tap class is for anyone who has never taken a tap class or wants to start again from the very beginning and move at a slower pace. Instruction in Session 1 will start from the very beginning. Students can build upon the skill developed in Session 1 by progressing to Session 2, which is a continuation of the first session and teaches students how to combine the steps learned in Session 1.
- Ages: Adults and Teens 16+
- Part 1: 5 weeks (June 24 – July 29, 2022. No class July 15)
- Part 2: 5 weeks (August 5 – September 2, 2022)
- Cost: $65/single session; $125/both sessions
- Class Size: 4 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- How to Register: Email the instructor at email@example.com with “Absolute Beginner Tap Dance” in the subject line. Registration for Session 1 is preferred before Monday, June 13, but students may register through Thursday, June 23.
About the Instructor: Alissa Stachowski