- Feb 10, 2023
- 10:15 am - 10:15 am
Absolute Beginner Tap Dance (Friday mornings)
Fridays, 10:15 – 11:15 a.m.
The Absolute Beginner Tap class is for anyone who has never taken a tap class or wants to start again from the very beginning and move at a slower pace. Students will take this five-week course to learn the basics of tap, then after this class will transfer to the Beginning class at 11:15 a.m. Students may take any 5-week Spring session, and are welcome to repeat this Absolute Beginner 5-week class before moving to the Beginner level class.
- Ages: Adults and Teens 16+
- Session: 5 weeks
- Spring 1: January 6 – February 3, 2023 Cancelled due to low enrollment
- Spring 2: February 10 – March 10, 2023
- Spring 3: March 17 – April 14, 2023
- Spring 4: April 21 – May 19, 2023
- Instructor: Alissa Stachowski
- Cost: $65/single session; $125/two sessions
- Class Size: 4 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- How to Register: Email the instructor at email@example.com with “Absolute Beginner Tap Dance (Friday mornings)” in the subject line. Registration by a minimum of 4 students is needed by the Friday prior to the start of class, but students may register through the Thursday before class begins, if the minimum requirement is met in advance
- Session:: February 10 – March 10, 2023