- Jan 07, 2020 - Feb 04, 2020
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- $30 per class; $120 for 5-week session
Winter 2020 Session has been cancelled.
Tuesdays 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Each class will highlight a different Amazonian seed, along with class craft and a PowerPoint discussion on the origins and the social economic impact we have played in the Amazon Basin. Each class will cover cultural and environmental topic; Amazonian seeds discussed include Tagua (also known as vegetable ivory) Acai Berries, Bombona Seeds, Camajuro Seeds, and Bull’s Eye. All class materials provided.
- Session: 5 weeks (January 7 – February 4, 2020) Winter 2020 Session has been cancelled.
- Cost: $30 per class; $120 for 5-week session
- Class Size: No more than 30 students registered.
- How to Register: Email email@example.com with “Introduction to Improv Theatre” in the subject line. Registration will be confirmed via email, with class payments made prior to the start of class each week.
About the Instructor: Diana Perex Cendales, The Wisdom Tree
Diana is the owner of Wisdom Tree, and makes jewelry out of a wide variety of natural materials including coffee beans, melon seeds, Indian corn, and pumpkin gourds as well as 40 different types of exotic seeds. She is also an employee with the city of Cincinnati, teaching classes on preservation at the Krohn Conservatory. She has also recently been featured on WCPO, Cincinnati Refined and CityBeat.