- Jun 20, 2022 - Aug 29, 2022
- 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
Beginner Tap Dance (Monday nights)
Mondays, 7:15 – 8:15 p.m.
Beginner level tap class is for anyone who has taken the Absolute Beginner Tap class or who has a basic knowledge of tap dancing and would like to master basic tap steps at a slower pace. Alissa’s classes are Musical Theater style tap, and will focus on short combinations, traveling across the floor, and learning simple choreography.
- Ages: Adults and Teens 16+
- Part 1: 5 weeks (June 20 – July 25, 2022. No class July 4)
- Part 2: 5 weeks (August 1 – 29, 2022)
- Cost: $65/single session; $125/both session
- Class Size: 4 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- How to Register: Email the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Beginner Tap Dance (Monday nights)” in the subject line. Registration for Session 1 is preferred before Monday, June 13, but students may register through Monday, June 20 at noon.
About the Instructor: Alissa Stachowski