- Jul 10, 2023
- 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
Beginner Tap Dance (Monday nights)
Mondays, 7:15 – 8:15 p.m.
Beginner level tap class is for anyone who has taken the Absolute Beginner Tap class or who has a basic knowledge of tap dancing and would like to master basic tap steps at a slower pace. Alissa’s classes are Musical Theater style tap, and will focus on short combinations, traveling across the floor, and learning simple choreography.
- Ages: Adults and Teens 16+
- Spring 4: April 17 – May 15, 2023
- Summer 2: July 10 – August 7, 2023
- Instructor: Alissa Stachowski
- Cost: $65/single session; $125/two sessions
- Class Size: 4 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- How to Register: Email the instructor at email@example.com with “Beginner Tap Dance (Monday nights)” in the subject line. Registration by a minimum of 4 students is needed by the Friday prior to the start of class, but students may register through the Thursday before class begins if the minimum requirement is met in advance.