Everyday American English
Wednesdays, 3:30 – 5:00pm
Learn American English reading, writing, listening, speaking and culture in very small classes! This is your chance to study and use authentic American English in everyday kinds of situations. Classes will be interactive and communicative – with many opportunities to practice your improved knowledge of American English and culture. Classes will include new vocabulary and grammar lessons, idioms and proverbs, modern American language used in social media, and lots of creative activities in which you will apply your new language skills! In addition, your instructor will provide individual attention to your unique English language needs.
- Sessions: Ongoing, classes starting October 3, 2018 and January 9, 2019
- Cost: $50 per lesson, paid monthly at the beginning of each month (all materials included).
- Class Size: 1 – 7 students
- More Information: Contact instructor at email@example.com or 513-227-7820.
- How to Register: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Everyday American English” in the subject line. Registration will be confirmed via email, with tuition due at the first lesson. Alternatively, students may register with the instructor at email@example.com or 513-227-7820.
About the Instructor: Heather Ralphes
Heather Ralphes is a licensed teacher with over 20 years of teaching experience. She always gets to know the personal learning styles of all of her students in order to give the most effective (and fun) lessons! She has studied Russian, Japanese, Spanish and Latin. So, she knows what it’s like to learn languages! Heather is originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, but she has lived in Russia and Japan as well. She loves working with people from different cultures in order to help them feel more at home in their new one here in the United States.