Fundamentals of Custom Framing
Saturday 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Interested in picture framing? Experience the basics of custom picture framing offered in a three-hour workshop given by Mr. Willie Evans, a local framer and artist, utilizing techniques offered in full-service framing shops. Participants will explore creative frame designing, which includes matting, moulding selection, mounting, and more. This workshop is set up in a DIY format.
- Session: Saturday, October 3 from 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Cost: $65 for three-hour workshop
- Class Size: Minimum of 2 students required to run class; no more than 8 students registered.
- Health & Safety Measures: All CCAC Staff, Teachers, and Participants must follow CCAC’s Covid-19 Preparedness Measures and Requirements for Participation when attending class in-person.
- How to Register: Send an email to email@example.com with “Fundamentals of Custom Framing” in the subject line. Registration will be confirmed via email, with tuition due to the instructor prior to the start of the workshop.
About the Instructor: Willie Evans
Mr. Willie Evans has been involved in the art and framing community since the mid-70’s. He is a self-taught freelance artist, which lead him to the framing business. Mr. Evans has operated multiple frame shops over the years and is presently operating a mobile framing business. He is also the owner of Art Expectations Ltd. Custom Wall Art Designs. Mr. Evans attending several framing schools given by the Professional Picture Framing Association and completed advanced framing techniques in 1986. Mr. Evans began teaching picture framing in 2013.