- Jul 03, 2019
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Model Behavior at Wednesdays in the Woods
Tonight’s concert is sponsored by Uptown Consortium.
Come celebrate everything great about summer at our spirited series of 11 free weekly concerts, this week featuring the musical stylings of Model Behavior. Good friends, good tunes, good food, good times with a variety of hands-on art making activities for the kids – all at the historic 1911 Burnet Woods bandstand!
- Join us for a special Independence Day Celebration at the concert, featuring an expanded Kids Art + Nature and activity area, bounce house, face painter, music till dark, and a firework display by Rozzis’ Famous Fireworks!
- Tonight’s food vendors are Caveman Crepes and Kona Ice.
- Kindly bring donations of the following items to support our July/August Community Partner: Lighthouse Youth & Family Services
- NEW Baby items of any kind
- Developmental toys & games
- Bed & bath linens
- Dishes, cups, utensils & cookware
- NEW Socks & underwear for teens
- NEW Plain t-shirts for teens
About the Band: Model Behavior
Model Behavior is a high-energy cover band that plays upbeat pop, rock, dance and party music with a core focus in the 1980’s. We play the tried and true crowd favorites from bands like Journey, Bon Jovi, Joan Jett and Led Zeppelin but we’re unique because we also play a wide selection of songs other bands don’t play. When was the last time you saw a live band cover dance and party tunes from artists such as A Flock of Seagulls, The Knack, Til Tuesday, Aldo Nova or The Talking Heads just to name a few?
We create a party atmosphere wherever we go. We’ll have you dancing and singing along with us in no time and don’t be surprised if we invite you on stage and give you the “rock star” treatment.