- Apr 17, 2023
- 6:00 pm - 7:10 pm
Modern Dance – Global Water Dances
Mondays, 6:00 – 7:10 p.m.
This mixed level Modern Dance course will focus on natural full body flowing movement styles that can be modified for various dance experiences and fitness levels. Class will consist of shorter technique exercises that condition the body and breaks down the style and steps, as well as choreography that can be performed at our local Global Water Dances performances in June (optional), or learned simply for enjoyment, fitness, and artist experiences.
Learn more about Global Water Dances at https://globalwaterdances.org/ and contact the instructor for examples of the style of class.
- Ages: Adults and Teens 14+
- Session: 5 weeks
- Spring 2: February 6 – March 6, 2023
- Spring 3: March 13 – April 10, 2023
- Spring 4: April 17 – May 15, 2023
- Instructor: Alissa Stachowski
- Cost: $50/session. Contact instructor if full or partial scholarships are needed.
- Class Size: 4 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- How to Register: Email the instructor at email@example.com with “Modern Dance – Global Water Dances” in the subject line. Registration by a minimum of 4 students is needed by the Thursday prior to the start of each session, but students may register through the Sunday before class begins, if the minimum requirement is met in advance.