- Jun 11 - 15, 2018
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- $150 for one-week camp
Ages 10 – 18
June 11 – 15, 10:00am – noon
This is a one week “Ukulele camp” for beginning ukulele players that meets 2 hours a day for 5 days. The camp will teach the basics of ukulele, (chords and strumming) and students will learn to play fun songs from the provided songbook. The class will culminate with a Friday concert. The song selection will include songs by: Twenty-One Pilots, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Sam Smith, Ingrid Michaelson, The Beatles, Jason Mraz, Katy Perry, Train and many more!
Students must provide their own Ukulele, the instructor can provide suggestions on what to purchase. The cost of a Ukulele is about $25.00 for a student quality wooden ukulele and about $40.00 for a plastic student ukulele. They all come in fun colors!!!
- Length of Session: 1 weeks (June 11 – 15, 2018)
- Camp Tuition: $150.00 (Includes a class binder for handouts)
- Class Size: 6 registered students required to run camp, with no more than 20 students enrolled.
- More Information: Contact instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
- How to Register: Visit www.brianrivers.com to complete registration.
About the instructors: Brian Rivers
Brian Rivers is an award-winning guitarist and music instructor who is known for his warm teaching style and quality music instruction. Brian is a Clifton resident and a highly sought after private guitar instructor. He has his degree in Music Education from CCM – University of Cincinnati, ten years of classroom music teaching experience in public schools. Brian prides himself on making music education fun and relaxed. His goal is to inspire his students be life-long music makers!