- Jun 14 - 28, 2018
- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Class is full! $50 for 3-week session
Writing Workshop: Summer Exploration
Thursdays, 6:30 – 8:30pm
Using the Amherst Writers and Artists (AWA) method, certified facilitator Elaine Olund will lead you in generating new work each session. We’ll explore ways to establish or deepen your writing practice, connect to your voice, and improve skills, while having fun.
Suitable for any writer, including those who want to get back to/get started with writing, and also for experienced writers of any genre. AWA’s method supports creative risks and sharpened craft in a non-competitive environment. Come join us. Bring a notebook and pen, and/or a charged laptop or tablet if you prefer to write electronically.
- Session: 3 weeks (June 14 – 28, 2018) – Class is full!
- Cost: $50 covers all three sessions, due by cash/check in class to instructor (checks to CCAC)
- Class Size: 8 students maximum – Class is full!
- How to Register: Email email@example.com to receive sign-up links. First come, first serve, so register early!
About the Instructor: Elaine Olund
Elaine Olund is an artist, designer, yogi and above all, a writer. She has been leading writing workshops since 2014. In September 2017 she was certified as an AWA workshop leader. She is also a certified yoga teacher (CYT200hr). Check out her writing at elaineolund.com.