Wednesdays, 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
This class will provide a brief history of 2D animation’s early beginnings of being manually automated “optical illusions” to video. Each session will be dedicated to a different project, presented in the order in which they were developed historically. The class will look at animation as a fun and accessible means of creation, and how it intersects across many disciplines from physics to drawing! All supplies are included in tuition fees. Please note: this class will not cover digital animation.
A basic understanding of drawing is recommended for the class, but is not necessary: templates available for students who are new to drawing!
- Age: Adults
- Session: 4 weeks (August 2 – 23, 2023)
- Instructor: Lia Cavalaris
- Cost: $130/student
- Class Size: minimum of 3 students registered to run class; no more than 12 students total
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street).
- Registration Deadline: July 31, 2023