Grades 3 – 6
Thursdays 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Cut, stitch, and sew your own purse or pouch! In this new CCACMakes class, students will learn basic stitches and then piece together cloth, buttons, appliques, and more to craft their own purse or pouch. At the end of this four-week course, students will have a completed purse or pouch to take home. Course fee includes all supplies; students are encouraged to bring an after school snack to class.
- Module: 4 weeks (February 6 – 27, 2020)
- Cost: $60/module OR register now for all 3 CCACMakes classes to save $20.
- Class Size: Minimum of 8 students required to run class.
- Class Location: Clifton Area Neighborhood School (3711 Clifton Avenue)
- How to Register:
- Pay by credit card: Click on the “Add to Cart” button below. Then click on the “View Cart” button that will appear above when you are ready to check out.
- Pay by check: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CCACMakes: Sew Your Own Purse or Pouch” in the subject line. Registration will be confirmed via email. CCAC Staff will contact you to process tuition payment.
- Instructor: Debbie Brod