Saturday May 14, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Cut, stitch, and sew your own purse or pouch! Local artist Deb Brod will teach participants basic stitches used in creating sewn projects, then how to piece together cloth, buttons, appliqués, and more to craft their own purse or pouch. Once finished, families will then create a special surprise craft to store in their purse or pouch! Families with children of all ages are invited to attend; all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ages: Family workshop, best for children ages 4+ with an adult
- Session: One-Time Workshop, meets on May 14, 2022
- Instructor: Deb Brod
- Cost: $30/family (tuition assistance available!)
- Class Size: Workshop limited to 5 families.
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: May 11, 2022
About the Instructor: Deb Brod
Deb Brod enjoys teaching art and sharing her love of art-making and its countless therapeutic effects, with people of all ages.