Saturday June 24
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Come see what colors nature has to offer in this natural dye class! Your family will learn two methods of contact dyeing. We will bundle-dye scarves with flowers, leaves and more using steam to transfer the color. Then we will use hammers to pound flowers and leaves onto a cotton bandana. Fresh and dried plants and all necessary materials will be provided by the instructor.
Families with children of all ages are invited to attend; all children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note! Registration covers entire family: only one registration per family needed.
- Ages: Family workshop, best for children ages 6+ with an adult
- Session: One-Time Workshop, meets on June 24, 2023
- Instructor: Karen Anderson
- Cost: $40/family
- Class Size: Workshop limited to 24 people.
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: June 19, 2023