Saturday July 16, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Learn about hapazome, a Japanese technique of smashing flowers and leaves into fabric to create colorful designs and patterns. Then, make your own beautiful bandana by smashing flowers with hammers. All materials will be provided, though families are welcome to bring flowers from their home gardens!
Families with children of all ages are invited to attend; all children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note! Registration covers entire family: only one registration per family needed.
- Ages: Family workshop, best for children ages 6+ with an adult
- Session: One-Time Workshop, meets on July 16, 2022
- Instructor: Karen Anderson
- Cost: $30/family (tuition assistance available!)
- Class Size: Workshop limited to 24 people.
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: July 11, 2022