6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Add a DIY flair to your look with your own custom-made jewelry. Join a laughter-filled and memorable experience where you’ll learn the basics of jewelry construction, like how to string, crimp, and finish your work. Find out how to bring balance and harmony to your piece so it doesn’t droop, and unveil the secrets of color theory to make your jewelry pop! Walk away from the evening with a necklace and earring set of your own making.
- Age: Adults and mature teens 16+
- Session: One-Time Workshop
- Session 1: Tuesday, March 19 | 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Session 2: Tuesday, April 16 | 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Session 3: Tuesday, May 21 | 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Instructor: Dawn Grady
- Cost: $80/student
- Class Size: minimum of 6 students registered to run class; no more than 20 students total
- Class Location: CCAC’s new home (3412 Clifton Ave)
- Registration Deadline: March 11, 2024