Wednesdays or Fridays, 10:15 – 10:45 a.m.
Participate with your toddler in singing, moving, dancing, listening, and playing simple instruments – while developing a strong musical bond with your child. Toddlers and their adults will sing, chant, move, dance, listen and play simple instruments: this class provides a full mix that allows them to be active, which is how they learn. We’ll channel the toddler’s energy productively, facilitate expression of feelings, assist in improving memory through repetition, and develop further musical aptitude and focused listening.
- Ages: 16 months – 3.5 years with parent/guardian
- Session: 12 weeks
- Wednesday sessions run Sept. 13 – Dec. 13, 2023. No class Oct. 18 or Nov. 22!
- Friday sessions run Sept. 15 – Dec. 15, 2023. No class Oct. 20 or Nov. 24!
- Instructor: Shea Haney
- Cost: $155/student
- Class Size: minimum of 5 students registered to run class; no more than 12 students total
- Class Location: CCAC @ Clifton United Methodist Church (3416 Clifton Avenue)
- Registration Deadline: EXTENDED September 8, 2023