Wednesdays in the Woods is back, LIVE and IN-PERSON starting June 1, and we have a challenge for you. We’re calling on you to team up with your neighbors to raise funds for CCAC, become the “host” of one of the eleven concerts this summer, and possibly win a private concert of your own. Here’s how it works:
- Streets raise a minimum of $1,000 to become the “host street” for one concert. The host street of each show will receive special recognition at the concert, and glory in front of your friends from rival streets.
- Small streets can get creative by joining with 1 or 2 other neighboring streets to host a concert.
- Concerts will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis. The quicker you and your neighbors raise $1,000 – the more likely you’ll get to pick your favorite band to host.
- Think you can raise even more? The street that raises the most will get a private block-party concert in the early fall.
- NEW! Members of the host street will have a reserved seating area at the front during their concert.
All funds go directly toward promoting the mission and work of CCAC, like these summer concerts, classes, galleries, lectures, and more! Your generosity is so appreciated.