Tuesdays, 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Tai Chi is the slow meditative Chinese martial art practiced to promote health, balance, mental calm and clarity. Come and join us to learn and practice this profound and wonderful art. No previous experience is necessary.
- Ages: Adults and Mature Teens 14+
- Session: Ongoing, meets year-round
- Instructor: Uri Sella
- Cost: Free; suggested donation of $5 per class (pay online below or in person before class with cash/check)
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- How to Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Tai Chi” in the subject line.