- Sep 13, 2022 - Dec 28, 2023
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
The Nia technique is an expressive body-mind movement and fitness program incorporating dance, martial arts and healing arts, including yoga. It is a cardiovascular program that uses whole-body, expressive, grounded movement. Nia is adaptable to most levels of fitness, age and body types.
- Age: Adults
- Session: Ongoing. Class meets year-round, taking summers off.
- Instructors: Mary Singler and Uma Sivaprasad
- Cost: click here to pay for class online!
- $10 per class for a single class
- $6 per class for students (with a valid student ID) and seniors (over 65 years)
- $80 for a 10 class pass
- $140 for a 20 class pass
- How to Register: Send an email to email@example.com and put “CCAC NIA Class” in the subject line. Come dressed in comfortable clothes prepared to dance.